Thursday, March 26, 2009

patience, humility and emotion

We all have traits that we need to work on.. but today.. one of my favorite colleagues compressed into 3 words a description of my weaknesses.. and managed to say everything that i ever thought i needed to work on.. talk about good marketing... and in the right order..

I love it and hate it when someones brain works so fast you can barely make out where it started.. and then.. you finally get just the answer you need... and.. when i think about it.. the one thought so clearly flows into another..

Patience.. man.. my patience is obvious for the lack of it.. and people still are surprised on hearing about my passion for reading and writing!! but its weird how these things work huh??? I think a clear amount of patience will allow for a degree of humility.. cos you have the patience to hear other peoples thoughts out and allow them to express their interests...

And my deficiency of humility can then lead to my getting emotional or the complete lack of it.. its soo difficult to find just the right balance of being empathic and being melodramatic.. drama queen versus ice princess!!

But then, at the end of the day... I realize that at least I know what my strengths are, and that I've come very far with controlling the negatives with my positives, and at the end of the day.. thats what life is about.. seeing the bigger picture.

1 comment:

Lavanya_Ajesh said...

Always look at the bigger picture babe, thats what matters

To be complete in all things is not humanly possible, i doubt even if god could do it... but what is important is that you feel complete through it all..

About patience, I think both you and I, kind of people who would patience for the right things, and none at all for the drab stuff in the world... so dnt worry abt it hny!