Thursday, November 13, 2008

when psychoanalysis is not just psycho

I have always been a fan of complexity.. My head goes into deep devious alleys trying to figure out about things and what they mean.. I thought my analysis had some level of efficiency.,.. till I did "THE QUIZ"..
Seemingly innocent in nature, I was quizzed about seemingly insignificant things, like my preference for chocolate to ice cream, how negetively I could see things etc., mind you.. these were yes and no qs.. as in.. How bad can you see things as? very or not at all..
On completion of a bunch of qs, I got the analysis of the 1st four.. scarily accurate.. and not in the your a happy funloving.. applies to 90% of the population kinda way... but in a serious, this is who you are kinda way.. and the level of accuracy was scary..
So natually, I did what I always do,. asked my best friend what she thought about it?? maybe since she might see that I am a lot more blatently transparent than I thought I was...
Imagine the shock when she thinks those were things I was telling her about myself.. and that the replies were from someone I had barely any knowledge of..
Well.. as she knows me better than anyone... I am forced to go by my first instinct.. that I really am not blatently transparent.. but tha hocus pocus is not always.. "hocus pocus"

1 comment:

Neo said...

Good to see you back! Er... where can one take this quiz? :)