Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vidya's top cardinal sins

Admit it.. we all have our lil fiendish habits.. some almost always variations of the bible kind.. but then some seem to ring extra popular with me.. and I decided to list out the biggest temptations I face, and which are the source of ultimate embarrassment!!

1. Running behind something I just cant have..
Lol.. this ones a popular one.. but my interests in something is heightened upto that last second when I know I just cant get it. There might be some interest on keeping it for a little while after reaching it.. but thats not quite as exciting.. This runs from things to guys I find interesting.. I like them just out of my reach.. and then life is just soo exciting, a hindi movie pales in comparison..

2. Being extremely complicated
Underanalysis has never been a fault of my personality. I have always liked to look right into things and really see how they function... This results in coming into horrendous twisted complications that make drama pale in comparison, but then I do love life twisted and completely irrational..

3. Being the ultimate romantic
Not just in the " I would do anything for love", but really believing in the existance of a true world if you want it to exist... This is something people who know me well have often commented about.. and I love living within my own world.. It might seem totally irrational and senseless and silly, but I still love being in it.

4. Always having an object of my affection
The object can change as long as it fulfils the sin criteria #1. It could be a pair of shoes, a guy or even some great car that I know is simply out of my reach. Its always better not getting too serious, cos then living in with your own ideals become difficult, as life becomes too dependent on what you are trying to attain... But it does keep you happy, and is the secret receipe for maintaining glowing skin.

5. Loving my attention
I love attention.. in a positive way... I love it when my friends wanna know what is happening with me.. when people appreciate me.. and when I do something that I know is great!! I love the Limelight.. might be a sign of the lack of self confidence.. but i still love it..

No comments: