Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The week undone

you know those days that are just in the middle.. where everything is so neutral that you tend to take things one way or the other, cos the dynamic equilibrium in life never lets anything stay absolutely still?? Well.. the past few days have been an on and off of the sorts.. its not been bad.. but then not particularly good either.. and then you come out with this sticky taste on your tongue.. like somethings bothering you.. but you cant get it out either.. and when you want a lot of people around you.. but then you really don't.. and everythings so confusing cos everything seems like just what you dont want.. but then you arent bothered enough to take it away..
So, in order to resolve issues.. i took it upon myself to make dal paalak.. and straighten my hair.. and go to sleep reading my great new book... and somehow.. things started to feel better.. not that I had gotten any further with resolving anything.. but I just felt like maybe the world was static for a while.. and I hadn't gotten it all wrong..

2 comments:

Neo said...

Hmm... That is interesting. Maybe I should give dal paalak a try. Of course, if I make some, the bad taste will be enough to distract me of all the worries in the world :) But seriously, yeah, I'm gonna try reading a book too. Which one are you on?

Vidya said...

hmm.. just finished one called the perfect man.. by naem murr.. pretty good..