Friday, October 10, 2008

the little things in life

you ever started out with a bad day.. and had lots of little things making it better and better, little by little, till you fall asleep thinking its a wonderful day?? I just had one of those.. I got up with a real grumpy/happy mood..
Grumpy --> waking up at 7:30 to go for work, and a long trip to San Jose ahead
Happy --> TGIF!!
So I get up and start getting ready.. and walk to work.. and tried to call up some of my favorite ppl.. but all were sleeping or busy.. and i thought.. uugghh.. not a good beginning..
I head to work.. and i had this wonderful thing that i was supposed to saturday nite.. only to see that all the tickets were sold out.. uugghh.. don't you hate that?? especially when it was combined with a sleepover at a friends you havent seen in 6 months..
Well I go on with my work.. and start talking to other friends that I hadnt talked to in ages.. so new plans crop up for saturday nite.. and lifes looking better..
Well.. then the big meeting with the boss comes along.. one Id been dreading and looking forward to for ages.. Will my internship continue?? so we go for lunch..
Although i dont get an answer to the question, she seems very keen on keeping me on.. and talks about talking to her boss and getting back to me about it = good money + great job === GREAT DAY.. Vidya is now officially happy..
to top things off.. we had one of our "socials" in office == free food and alcohol.. and meeting LOTS of new ppl.. As I finally was done with my 10 day vegetarian ordeal.. I could pig out on the great chicken, talk to a friend I had not seen since I joined two months ago (my new jogging partner), and generally socialize.. before heading out with my carpool buddies to san jose.. to look forward to the great weekend up ahead..
So forget the horor sorry horoscope.. heheh.. and just takes things as they come..
p.s. my horoscope for today is as yet unread.. do share anything you see about it.. I am aquarian.. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

People obviously sleep at 7.30 in the morning wasted and tired from the previous day's activities....

and ur horoscope reads Aquarians are extremely independent, they just will not be tied down for long. Their firm views and opinions can change to stubbornness if they are pushed into a corner. Nevertheless they are very faithful and supportive in the right relationship. Even though they may get thoroughly involved within a relationship aquarians need to preserve their privacy and independence.

Vidya said...

I guess thats true.. for the most part.. although I like o think that I am not the same as appoximately 6 billion people/12... anyways.. i guess if i do follow the signs.. ill have to believe that im a variation amongst many..